Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Proven Method Tricks To Get Him Back - Sneaky Tricks Dont Work




If you're looking for proven method tricks to get him back, I may be able to help... or I may not. It really just depends on what you have in mind. If you truly think that it was a mistake for you and your guy to breakup and that you could have a good relationship with a few changes and a little work, than the information in this article can help. If,on the other hand, you're looking for sneaky ways to trick him into coming back to you with no time or effort on your part, sorry, I can't help.





You see, using tricks to get someone back (the most common one is making them jealous) is a horrible strategy to use. Even if they do come back to you, you will be building your relationship on lies instead of love and trust. No relationship can last or be healthy if it is formed on trickery and games. It's much better to take the high road, put in the time and love required and re build your relationship honestly. That is the only way you and your ex will have a real chance of staying together for the long term.





Another thing to keep in mind is that if there were any type of abuse in your relationship whether it was physical, sexual, emotional or verbal, you shouldn't even consider getting back with him until he has spent some serious time in counseling. If you are considering taking him back even though he hasn't changed, you are an abused woman and you should get counseling too.





It's not enough for him to 'promise' he'll get help, he has to actually sign up and go to meetings for several months before you should even consider a reconciliation.





The actual steps you will take to get your ex back are fairly simple but they will take time and effort. It's best for the overall success of your reconciliation to not have any contact with your ex while you are going through these steps. You need to allow him to miss you and he can't do that if you're still in contact with him.





1. Take stock of the woman you are. This is not about changing so he will want you back, this is about you taking this time to evaluate the type of person you are and deciding what character issues you have that could use some work. This is all about you. We all have personality traits that aren't the best, this is what you need to focus on and fix. Whether you and your ex get back together or not, you will have other relationships and it's always best to take the best version of you into any new relationship.





2.Once you've spent time working on your flaws, you need to look at what the problems in the relationship were, and try to find solutions. It's important to remember, that you can't fix all the problems in your relationship all on your own, you can only fix your own problems. For relationship problems you and your ex will have to be willing to work together.





You and your ex can get back together, but if you want it to last you'll base your relationship on honesty and love and to do that you can use these proven method tricks to get him back, just put emphasis on the method and stay away from the tricks.


5 comments:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Priest Andrew and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here his email Address priestandrew91@yahoo.com, i am so happy to testify of his work and kindness.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Bring your Lost Love Back‎
    My husband and I have been married for 7 years and together for 11. We have 3 children, ages 16 months, 4 and 6. He recently left me and moved in with the woman he has been seeing for only 2 months. We have been living with my parents for a few years because I have been going through school and he has been just working security. He went through the police academy and has been having a hard time getting a police job. He is also in the Army National Guard. He was deployed in Afgahnistan Jan. 2014 – May 2015. I really think he has ptsd and depression. For the last few months he has been very distant from me and the kids. He hasn’t been hanging out with friends or doing activities he would normally do on a regular basis. He would kept saying we need to fix things. He would say I do this wrong and that. It was like he was trying not to love me. One day he’d kiss me and showed affection, we were still having sex, then the next day nothing. I’ve been trying to get him to see a counciler but he won’t. He has admitted he has PTSD and other issues but then other days he says he doesn’t. He thinks this women he is with now is his soul mate. He met her online and lied saying he has been divorced for two years. She has found out he’s married and still wants to be with him. I don’t see it working out. I love my husband so much, I hate what he has done. I just wish he would get some help if it is because of PTSD and depression. Do you think it might be? I still want him back. I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with that lady and he his with me for good and for real. i want You my friends who are passing through All this kind of love problem of getting Back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact him on this Email: { Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com } you can also contact him on his website http://nwalutaspelltemple.yolasite.com . Thanks you Chief , i will always be testifying about your good work.

    HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
    ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
    1. Getting your lover back
    2. Marriage spell
    3. Lottery Spell
    4. Money spell
    5. Pregnancy spell
    6. Love spell
    7. Protection spell
    8. Get a job spell
    9. Becoming a manager spell
    10,Hiv/Aids Cure spell ...

    Email: Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com
    Website http://nwalutaspelltemple.yolasite.com
    Blogspot http://chiefnwalutamallamzack.blogspot.com. Thanks you Chief , i will always be testifying about your good work.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, barreness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com or reach him on +1 (914)-517-3229. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get your Ex lover back urgently no matter why he left you.
    My boyfriend that left me few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. After 3 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started seeing him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But cannot stop thinking about him so i decided to go online and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster called dr unity and i contact him and explain my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me. and after 28hours, my boyfriend came back to me and started begging me to forgive him and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and now have been married happily with a son. Ever since Dr unity helped me, my boyfriend is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix .Here’s his contact, WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 or Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,website:https://drunity.simplesite.com

    ReplyDelete