Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Get Back At Ex By Being Nice 4 Ways To Get Back At Them With Kindness








There are different ways for someone to deal with their ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend. Some people want to cause their ex pain or suffering by being rude and vindictive. Others want to get back at ex by being nice. Those who choose to get back at their ex by being a nice person take the high-road, and come across as a better person by doing so. If you want to get back at your ex, there are 4 major ways to get back at them with kindness.





Send them Flowers





Flowers are the ultimate gesture of kindness. We can send someone flowers to tell them that we love them. We can also send flowers to tell someone that they are a good friend. Send your ex flowers that speak to this ÒfriendÓ factor. By giving them yellow roses or less-romantic flowers, you are showing an act of kindness that shows no remorse, and no romance.





Ask About Their Love Life





Asking your ex about their love life is an awkward but successful way to get back at your ex with kindness. Do not ask in an interrogating or vindictive way. Show concern for their well being and their possible relationships. If you ask about these relationships in a friendly tone, it cannot be misconstrued as evil or vindictive.





Act Happy for Them





If you want to get back at your ex by being nice, act happy for them, their life, and their new achievements. Nothing will confuse an ex more than when you are happy for their new life. Fake happiness can still make them feel awkward. They feel as though you should hate them. The fact that you are happy for them will confuse them, and get them to rethink their emotions.





Introduce Them to New Flings





An interesting way to get back at your ex with kindness is to introduce them to your new interests. It can be easy to make these introductions rude or vindictive. Simply tell your ex that you really want them to meet someone that you are seeing. You want them to get to know you, and vice versa. This could bring jealousy and curiosity out of your ex. This simple and nice gesture can actually make your ex jealous about your new relationship. This jealousy is easily the best way to get back at an ex.





It is important to find the balance between getting back at your ex and keeping your self-respect and reputation. The only way to keep this balance is to get back at someone with kindness. When you get back at ex by being nice, they cannot bad-mouth you. They cannot trash-talk you, and they cannot hate you. By being nice, you are getting back at them without giving them a reason to get over you.


5 comments:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete

  2. testimony about my wife how has stoped to fill divorce letter today
    2weeks ago My wife fill a divorce letter saying he can no longer stay in a marriage of life time without a child, because i cannot impregnate a woman. I felt so bad because she agreed on it before we got into marriage and she didn't have a problem with it. Now she said she has seen another man whom she now love. It hurt me so much because i love her too much. So i seek for help on the internet so i found talks on a spell priestess that do spell, her email isdr.ehizojlespiritualhome@gmail.com she was the one that then do a still to restore the lover my wife had for me when we met newly. The spell priestess did it and my wife came back and apologies and cancel the divorce. We are together and even more than when we newly met. The spell dr.ehizojlespiritualhome@gmail.com is more than anything for happiness of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to people that want to be Great,
    Get your problem solve in Kuq Ya oracle temple / shrine ...You can get the bellow problems solve here.I will want you all to know that there is no side effect to this spell casting at all,It just to help you get what you want in-other ,And you will also be free from fake spell casters if you come for solution to your problems here. 1. Get your scam money back 2.} Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3.} Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 4.} Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career. 5.} Read all your problems before you even mention them to him 6.} Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 8.} Eliminate in family fights 9.} Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 10.} Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 11.} I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested 12.} We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 13.} Get you marriage to the lover of your choice 14.} Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 15.} Ensure success in work and business 16.} Mental illness & bewitched 17.} Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 18.} Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 19.} Bring supernatural luck into 20.} Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, Etc great.spellcaster@yahoo.com . READ UP CAREFULLY AND GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE:contact great.spellcaster@yahoo.com .

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Name is Engr Hanson.I will want to share my testimony to all the people in this forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means the world to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 2 weeks to our weeding for another man, When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her face-book and she changed her face book status from married to Single. when i went to her place of work she told her boss she do not want to see me anymore.I lost my job as a result of this because i was no longer myself, My life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life. I tried all i could to have her back, But all my effort did not work out until i met a Man when i travel to U.S.A to execute some business that i have been developing some years back. I told him my problem and all that i have passed through in getting my lover back and how i lost my job as a result of this same issue. He told me that i should wipe my tears that he is going to help me.I don't believe that in the first place.He said he will introduce me to a spell caster that we help me cast a spell on my lover and will make her to love me more than before,Really this was done and the spell caster assured me that in the next 24 hours time that my lover is going to be calling me on phone.Then i travel back to UK the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting the spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,He said i am going see positive results in the next 24 hours that is Thursday. To my greatest surprise My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done. she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.It was like am dream when i herd that from her and when we ended the call,I called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet,He said i will also get my job back in 3 days time.And when its was Monday very early in the morning,They called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Tuesday and they will compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working. My life is back into a very good shape,I have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful.If we have up to 10 people like him in the world, The world would have been a better place,He has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now. Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.You can email him on: great.spellcaster@yahoo.com i cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world. He said his email is okay and he will replied to any email Asap and when you must have contact he can then give out his phone number to whom that will want to speak with him on phone..hope he helped you out too.Good Luck as you email him on the following email: great.spellcaster@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, barreness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com or reach him on +1 (914)-517-3229. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    ReplyDelete